March 18-22 Newsletter
- We are beginning to look at westward expansion. This includes American Indians, the Great Plans, role of immigrants in America, the role of Buffalo Soldiers and the beginning of the Spanish American War. This unit will be split up into multiple assessments and the first one will be on Thursday.
- Students need to study over notes every night to ensure understanding of the material and to help know information for tests.
- We will begin to look at relationship between the positions of the sun, earth, and moon. We will be looking at eclipses and moon phases. We will plan to test over this on Tuesday.
- We will look at tilt of the Earth's axis and how it causes changes in day-lengths and seasons and we will plan to test over this on Thursday.
- We are doing a service project in 4-H. We are collecting quarters this month.