- Homework is due on Friday of this week, but it can be turned in when completed.
- Tuesday, we will learn about Idioms & Proverbs, which are another type of figurative language. They will be able to identify each and tell the meaning of each.
- Wednesday, we will practice skills to help with word recognition and word knowledge. This will help them decode unknown words that they see in a text.
- We will have assessments over both of these skills on Friday, January 25th.
- The next AR deadline is March 4th.